Company as a business organization has become popular over the years. Corporates are governed by The Companies act 2013 in India. With the growth in size of these corporates, governance has become all the more important. SEBI and listing agreements of various stock exchanges require that the requirements of corporate governance are duly complied with.
Corporate governance refers to a combination of laws, regulations, procedures, implicit rules and voluntary practices which help companies to perform efficiently and maximizing long term value for its shareholders and at the same time taking care of the interests of other stakeholders like buyers, government, society at large etc.
Act imposes various compliances for Corporates. As per mandatory requirements of the act Corporates have to maintain various records, registers, minutes books. We provide our professional services in this area since the very inception of Idea of having a Corporates.
• Incorporation of New LLP.
• Obtaining DIN and Digital Signature for all the Partners.
• Periodic monitoring through internal audit.
• Takeover of Existing Non Corporate business structure (Proprietorship / Partnership)
• Trademark Registration.
• BOD meetings management, Meeting Notices, Minutes preparing, Drafting resolutions.
• AGM Management, Meeting Notices, Minutes preparing, Drafting resolutions.
• Annual Compliances with ROC like Financial Statements submission, Annual Return preparation etc.
• Maintaining statutory registers required under the law.
• Preparation and filing of all returns
• PAN and TAN applications
• Registration under Import-Exporters code (IEC)
• VAT and Service Tax Registration.
• Services relating to filing of various forms for change of directors, increase in capital, change of registered office, Charge Creations of Money lenders, change of name, transfer of shareholdings etc.
• Statutory Audit under the Companies Act 2013.
• Getting all compliances done required under the Law.