For any kind of Organization safeguard and maintenance of its Fixed Assets is very important inorder to receive the maximum benefits from those assets.
When it comes to auditing fixed asset holdings and its accuracy is very important. One mistake could put the veracity of your entire balance sheet into question.
Considering its importance Companies law applicable in India make it mandatory for specified companies to make and maintain proper records for the Fixed Assets of the company. We not only provide our services to new businesses but also to already running businesses where Fixed Assets record is not maintained properly.
• Developing procedure for acquisition of New Fixed Assets in an organization.
• Maintaining Fixed Assets Register (FAR) for all such Fixed assets of organizations.
• Updating FAR maintained to give effect of any changes.
• Physical Verification of all Fixed assets as per FAR and getting proper codes generated for all assets.
• Maintaining proper records of Fixed Assets as per Company law purpose
• Procedure for disposition of fixed assets.