Earlier Indirect tax regime in Indiawas quite complex with multi-layered levies both by the Central Government and by The State Government. Since 01/07/2017 Government has implemented the most awaited Goods and Service Tax Law (GST) in India to ease the current complex structure of Indirect Taxation. Earlier Excise Duty, Service Tax and Value Added Tax (Sales Tax) were the three main components of Indirect Taxes in India amongst others. Now GST subsume all such Indirect Taxes in to One under GST.
• GST Registration.
• Periodical (Monthly / Quarterly) returns submission.
• Obtaining legal forms and declarations required under the statute.
• Timely payment of Taxes including all levies.
• Annual Return Filling and Assessment.
• VAT Audit.
• Representation before taxation authorities. (Appellate Matter)